Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

At Last

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
VW Ocean 204 PS DSG. Picked it up this morning from SMG Cowfold. Great handover. I definitely need floor mats, the light grey doesn't look durable to me. Plus I think seat covers are needed, we have no dog so I would like to get some that look like there is no cover on as it doesn't really need to be waterproof. Windows need more tint for me and I will try and get the awning cassette spray painted Acapulco Blue like Chris's Dad. I was searching the forum for the article about the un-chipped door key, Porsche I think someone said but can't find it so any help in this respect would be appreciated.

Phil

IMG_1753.jpg IMG_1756.jpg IMG_1760.jpg

Congratulations looking good.

Mike

Looks nice , mats and seat covers are essentials!
Try to swap your black awning with a grey if you planning on painting it!
Many having a grey regret if and want black , it might get you some ponds extra...

very nice, love it

Hiya! We will look out out for you on the road as we are often in Horsham....We only live up the A24 at Holmwood. Malc & Sarah

Hiya! We will look out out for you on the road as we are often in Horsham....We only live up the A24 at Holmwood. Malc & Sarah
Like the bike !! I'll make sure I carry tea and milk for a cuppa

Covers, mats and worktop vinyl in place for comparison. Hope that helps

WP_20160315_18_40_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20160315_18_41_07_Pro.jpg

VW Ocean 204 PS DSG. Picked it up this morning from SMG Cowfold. Great handover. I definitely need floor mats, the light grey doesn't look durable to me. Plus I think seat covers are needed, we have no dog so I would like to get some that look like there is no cover on as it doesn't really need to be waterproof. Windows need more tint for me and I will try and get the awning cassette spray painted Acapulco Blue like Chris's Dad. I was searching the forum for the article about the un-chipped door key, Porsche I think someone said but can't find it so any help in this respect would be appreciated.

Phil

View attachment 12501 View attachment 12502 View attachment 12503
Search the WWW for Surf Key.
Mats yes.
Seat covers. I don't have them, no dogs or children, and just use AutoGlym Internal Shampoo and still pristine after 15 months camping throughout the year and used as a daily driver. I suppose it depends if you are using it for yourself or the next owners. :thumb

We plan on having it for a long time but with a 21 month old we felt seat covers would be good as she slabbered on the light ones almost instantly and it showed up.
I got my mats from qtm.
Vinyl from AJSpicer

The covers are Inka Takata and mats are midnight blue 900g with blue/black trim from Chris at qtm. 10% off for vip members.

Phil

Snap - also collected today - from Parkway Leicester. :thumb
image.jpeg

Enjoy!

Phil

Snap - also collected today - from Parkway Leicester. :thumb
View attachment 12510

Enjoy!
Very nice Guys, loving all the new T6's finally coming in now.
Enjoy!! :thumb

• Thanks
Reactions: DM