Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another one saying hello

CaliGreg

CaliGreg

Hi all.

I've been meaning to register for ages and finally got around to it! I see a few of the same names on here from the fb forum which I've posted on a couple of times before.

We've had our Cali since 2010, when we bought our 2008 Raven Blue 130 manual Cali, which we love. Did a few decent trips in 2011, including Switzerland and the Italian lakes........naturally using the Swiss mountain passes rather than the main roads.

We have bought a 'Royal' drive away awning last year, which was a great addition, as was the memory foam over mattress! We also have the seemingly standard issue VW bike rack and full carpet set. Only addition for this will be a vanorak.........any feedback would be useful on these.

It really is the best vehicle we've bought and we're looking forward to some nice trips away this year again. Roll on summer!

Cheers,

Hi Greg welcome.
Kyham now produce a roof cover called the camper cosi. it is the same as the vanorak
But £100 cheaper. Here is some reviews viewtopic.php?f=17&t=426
I hope this helps.

For some reason, v anorak cover become woof cover ...... No idea why! Damn auto correct!

Many thanks Kev......just had a look at the Kyham site.

Hi Greg, good to have you here. Plenty of useful advice on all matters Cali. We are still in the process of getting kit and are debating the Muntze over the Kyham cosi cover. Big plus is that the Muntze can apparently be stored along side the chairs in the tailgate.

Cheers
Iain

Thanks Iain......food for thought. I must admit, I didn't know there was more than one company doing a roof cover.

See, the forum has been useful already!