Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

An eventful 6 months

In the Wagon

In the Wagon

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, good to meet you all! I have waited a few months after buying my wee van (Myfanwy is her name) to introduce myself and in that time had quite a few adventures : one serious fault on the hydraulics of the roof in the first month of ownership, a replacement tail gate needed after a parked encounter with a reversing newly qualified driver, a slide backwards down an icy hill and a very encounter with a large herd of cows, calves and a bull. I now have a problem with the bench seat not moving forward or back wards - just about to write a forum post for help with this. I travel solo with my dog and love the van for wild camping. It would be good to meet with other owners sometime. I am in Aberdeenshire, but will travel....

Hi and welcome , the benchseat being stuck....
Are you sitting on it while trying to move it , this does helps ....
There have been cases of the cable from the mecanism coming loos or break.
There are treads on this , i'l see if i can search it up for you .

That would be really helpful - not quite sure of my way round the forum past threads yet.....thank you!

That would be really helpful - not quite sure of my way round the forum past threads yet.....thank you!
Some links in your other post ....

Hi, good to meet you all! I have waited a few months after buying my wee van (Myfanwy is her name) to introduce myself and in that time had quite a few adventures : one serious fault on the hydraulics of the roof in the first month of ownership, a replacement tail gate needed after a parked encounter with a reversing newly qualified driver, a slide backwards down an icy hill and a very encounter with a large herd of cows, calves and a bull. I now have a problem with the bench seat not moving forward or back wards - just about to write a forum post for help with this. I travel solo with my dog and love the van for wild camping. It would be good to meet with other owners sometime. I am in Aberdeenshire, but will travel....
Sounds very eventful, but glad you are enjoying your Ocean, and hope the next six months are calmer!

Sounds like a harrowing experience, sorry to hear about the negatives. May you have many new positives in 2017 :)

• Agree
Reactions: DM