Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Amending order after price increase

thehorse

thehorse

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I'm still undecided whether to go for the 150 or 204dsg but need to get my order placed next week to beat the price increase.

If I say ordered the 150, then in a months time decide I should go with the 204, would I be able to change my order at the pre December 1st price, or would I be looking at a 3% adder?

I would've thought you'd have to pay the extra 3% unfortunately. I think the dealers will find any excuse to charge you a bit more. Also they would probably have to pay the extra themselves otherwise.

Wonder if that would be the same if you just changed the colour?

Wonder if that would be the same if you just changed the colour?
Good question. I cannot see how they could justify charging extra if the changed to colour is the same cost as the changed from colour. But if you went from solid to metallic, they'd refund the old price for the changed from colour and charge the new price for the changed to colour.

Dealer thinks if you change the colour after the price increase (today) you'd pay the 3% increase in the full cost of the Cali + options. i.e. around £1500-2000 spec depending!

Dealer thinks if you change the colour after the price increase (today) you'd pay the 3% increase in the full cost of the Cali + options. i.e. around £1500-2000 spec depending!
I've made several changes after the June price change. I've only been charged the new price (less discount) for the added option.

I've made several changes after the June price change. I've only been charged the new price (less discount) for the added option.
That sounds about right and probably fair.

See fairer to me too. Will double check this with the dealer if I do decide to make changes.