Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Algarve / Portugal Campsite recommendations

S

steve and lisa

VIP Member
Hi Guys, We are travelling down to the Algarve in the new year and looking for some campsite recommendations please ?

We are currently in Lagos at this place Yelloh Village and it is very nice. I cannot believe how packed this place is though. I think we only got in after a cancelation. They do take the ACSI card as well.

We are currently in Lagos at this place Yelloh Village and it is very nice. I cannot believe how packed this place is though. I think we only got in after a cancelation. They do take the ACSI card as well.

Head for Alcoutim.....free stopover in the Aire & free hot showers on the Quay.

We stayed there: 17 Euros per night with ACSI camping card. Unheated pool (not sure if open all year); hot tub, restaurant/bar with weekend free entertainment; well-stocked shop; pitches a little small but adequate; off lead dog walking right next to the site; superb washroom and toilet block; the beach and town are not within walking distance - cycle or drive. Many Northern Europeans appear to migrate there for the whole winter.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu