Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Acapulco people...show us your blues

I love them all such a good colour in my opinion

I love them all such a good colour in my opinion
I asked the kids what colour we should get for our replacement campervan.

My son said, "get that colour Dad, it's as blue as the sky on a sunny day".

He was bang on today.

Great colour, our's only arrived last Monday (no photos yet), but we're happy we decided on Acapulco Blue, it was the only colour for us.

Hi to you fello blues, had ours now 5 weeks and of course absolutely love it, really pleased we went for alcapulco we had grey metallic for five years which was great too but wanted a change. We had a loan ocean for 9 weeks while waiting for ours in the orx ? white pearlesant which I would not recommend as it always looked dirty! Enjot your van and enjoy the sun!001.jpg

IMG_2468.JPG IMG_2790.JPG Acapulco Blue can also show the dirt quite well, as shown in this picture of my then 10 day old Ocean wearing its winter wheels :)

The second photo shows it looking a lot happier in the sun :D

Ours was a yet to be registered Cali Beach, ordered as the dealer demonstrator, when we first saw it. We bought this van with a hansom discount as the dealer had specced it with everything we wanted, except dsg. Fortunately the colour was our best choice as well.
image.jpeg
I still think that the VW California colour options are limited, on the whole dull and not befitting a fun leisure vehicle. If you don't know what I am talking about then take a look at the colours available to the Fiat 500 buyer.

full

On the way home from the Dealer last year with 30mm lowering kit & 18" Sportlines (and my Dads wheelie bins)

Deleted, realise my number plate hadn't been blanked out

Last edited:
Back