Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A whole new world

nick castree

nick castree

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We bought our Cali ' Fanni' (due to reg' plate FN1) in February. After 26 years working week-ends and evenings now working Tue, Wed, Thursday and twelve weeks holiday. FREEDOM. Easter South Wales,Cheshire last week,Yorkshire next week, Shropshire in five weeks and Devon / Cornwall for three weeks in the summer. I ask you can life be any better than this?2015_0417FannyinWales0001.JPG

Hi Nick, nice van and great working hours means you are living the dream! :thumb Welcome.

We bought our Cali ' Fanni' (due to reg' plate FN1) in February. After 26 years working week-ends and evenings now working Tue, Wed, Thursday and twelve weeks holiday. FREEDOM. Easter South Wales,Cheshire last week,Yorkshire next week, Shropshire in five weeks and Devon / Cornwall for three weeks in the summer. I ask you can life be any better than this?View attachment 8235
No it can't and it gets better every time you go away! You also have to get used to all the compliments your cali gets. We are heading to Devon & Cornwall in June, stopping in Chester on way down & Cheltenham on way back.
Enjoy...

Welcome from Albert and I and yes, it does get better and better and better. It goes from a super leisure vehicle to a "how did I do without one" utility must-have in around three trips and to a "life itself is cali-shaped" in about 6.

Welcome , thats the way to go , less work more play and fun!
The Cali turns even a daytrip in a sort of holliday :)

Welcome Nick :thumb

You're not too far away, we are in Little Sutton. Mind you, doesn't sound like you will be spending much time on the Wirral :D

Colin

Welcome Nick :thumb

You're not too far away, we are in Little Sutton. Mind you, doesn't sound like you will be spending much time on the Wirral :D

Colin
Yes,we are in Heswall. As I can't keep off the road I am sure we will cross paths.

Welcome from Albert and I and yes, it does get better and better and better. It goes from a super leisure vehicle to a "how did I do without one" utility must-have in around three trips and to a "life itself is cali-shaped" in about 6.
thank-you

No it can't and it gets better every time you go away! You also have to get used to all the compliments your cali gets. We are heading to Devon & Cornwall in June, stopping in Chester on way down & Cheltenham on way back.
Enjoy...
thank-you

Brilliant working hours - I'm jealous :D

I also have 11 weeks holiday a year but work Monday - Friday and other half works shifts (including weekends) so we don't get to go away in the Cali as much as we would like to but we do use it on a daily basis and it's a great 'changing room' for our running at the weekends!!

Enjoy your freedom and your travels :thumb

The ultimate mobile office!

Back