Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 Seater Beach question, where to put fridge / pod?

Very late response, great idea having access from inside and out but i wondered, where do you keep your comfort mattress?
The comfort mattress is too big to store permanently in the van but when we take it on a trip (& need to sleep more than 2) we generally take out our 2 additional rear seats and strap the fridge down behind the front passenger seat. 95% of the time we use the van as a daily drive and for day trips so having the fridge accessible on top of the multiflex is the ideal position.

The comfort mattress is too big to store permanently in the van but when we take it on a trip (& need to sleep more than 2) we generally take out our 2 additional rear seats and strap the fridge down behind the front passenger seat. 95% of the time we use the van as a daily drive and for day trips so having the fridge accessible on top of the multiflex is the ideal position.
I see! That makes sense, thanks for replying. There's always another thing to think about when you think you've finally cracked it! We're the same as you i think, mostly day trips and daily driver, so we'll likely do something similar.

Back