Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

204 DSG 4Motion, Weight Limit

Jason wallace

Jason wallace

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello,

Have started getting my chosen spec to some dealers and have had feedback from one dealer that because of the weight of this model i could not choose certain options....

"...As I mentioned due to weight restrictions , Carpet mats , 80l fuel tank and mudflaps are not available on the 4 motion"

Has anyone come accross this? Are mudflaps that heavy?

Thanks,

Jason

It's just an weight adding of all options. If you e.g. order DSG, 4 Motion and a awning then the weight limit is reached. Lets say: drop the awning out of your specification and you can order the 80l tank, the carpet and the mudflaps.

Hello,

Have started getting my chosen spec to some dealers and have had feedback from one dealer that because of the weight of this model i could not choose certain options....

"...As I mentioned due to weight restrictions , Carpet mats , 80l fuel tank and mudflaps are not available on the 4 motion"

Has anyone come accross this? Are mudflaps that heavy?

Thanks,

Jason
Was not an issue when I ordered mine which was a 2017 build. Presumably things have changed.

If you end up having to choose I would make sure that I wasn't losing items that are difficult to add post build. I.e. Mudflaps are never the same, towbar can be more difficult. Etc etc

Mike

Back