Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yes camper van tables , GC600

D

Darrel-s

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Been looking at the yes camper van tables , anyone got one and are they any good

Yes, got the small one. Works very well for the two of us. Much better than the large table as there is more room to move around the van, and much easier to store propped up by the bench seat.

we use it all the time when there are only two of us, and only put the big one back in when we are meeting up with others.

Hi Darrel
I have one for sale and it was a great piece of kit compared to the original table which is too large, heavy and difficult to store. The yescampervan table is a great improvement and campervan time on YouTube raved about it aswell when they had a GC from VW on trial. I sold the GC hence why the table is for sale.

IMG_4505.jpeg
IMG_4503.jpeg

hi mate , has it got everything with it , all bits and bobs, how much and can you post
Cheers

Yes has all the stuff you need to fit in your van including top and bottom foam pads for the table to mount on when stowed away. Also have the original box and instructions still.

Looking for 160 plus postage, PM your postcode and I will get a price for you.

Thanks Ben

We are happy with our red one, find it so much more user friendly to use and store!

Last edited:
Thanks for that Ben , would you accept £150 posted ,
Regards Darrel

These look great, what are people using for the driver's seat? There will be four of us in our GC.

These look great, what are people using for the driver's seat? There will be four of us in our GC.
Its close enough on the swivel, to the table, if that’s the question?

Its close enough on the swivel, to the table, if that’s the question?
Yeah I guess so, is it a stretch to reach it? In some T6 conversions for example I’ve seen swan neck tables that attach to the A Pillar and they fold out of the way when not in use…just wondered if anyone had tried to fit one in a GC but perhaps not if the table is adequate already!

Yeah I guess so, is it a stretch to reach it? In some T6 conversions for example I’ve seen swan neck tables that attach to the A Pillar and they fold out of the way when not in use…just wondered if anyone had tried to fit one in a GC but perhaps not if the table is adequate already!
It’s not as close as the bigger table, but I (6ft) have no issues when angling the chair towards it to eat… plus more legroom!

It’s not as close as the bigger table, but I (6ft) have no issues when angling the chair towards it to eat… plus more legroom!
Likewise, I have no issues using the smaller table with seat swivelled round. It’s just so much more convenient and actually has a proper place to store it!

Back