Westfalia club joker urban is this what Cali T7 will be like

The Blue Merle

The Blue Merle

4x4 joker
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Westfalia use the iconic club joker name on the Ford!
Do Westfalia just keep kicking out as many models as they can! Club joker urban added to the lengthy list now:stopIMG_6525.png
Is this what the T7 going to look similar too!

I’ve just been a little bit sick in my mouth. :sad

The Cali wll be very similar to this "Westy" imo. Some more pics here.

Westfalia use the iconic club joker name on the Ford!
Do Westfalia just keep kicking out as many models as they can! Club joker urban added to the lengthy list now:stopView attachment 122315
Is this what the T7 going to look similar too!
The DNA will be unmistakable. Its over 2m which is a huge disadvantage. And doors both sides means a severe impediment to optimal space usage inside. Liking the colour though, so not all bad. On the other hand a Swamper edition gonna look a bit naff.
Its

The Cali wll be very similar to this "Westy" imo. Some more pics here.
And a walkthrough. I see so a few nice modern touches but many compromises, not least of which the rear seats, lack of storage and the interior table setup.

The DNA will be unmistakable. Its over 2m which is a huge disadvantage. And doors both sides means a severe impediment to optimal space usage inside. Liking the colour though, so not all bad. On the other hand a Swamper edition gonna look a bit naff.
Its
Buying a model labelled "Urban" and converting it to a swamper seems like an oxymoron to me!

I like the nugget but the inside of this is awful! Not really sure why they have bothered to kick out another model with so many and they already struggle with building vans in an acceptable time scale.
They need to invest more in uk dealers and manufacturing than design!!!!

I like the nugget but the inside of this is awful! Not really sure why they have bothered to kick out another model with so many and they already struggle with building vans in an acceptable time scale.

Looks like the Cali concept, small and cramped.

The ability to walk thru past nugget / westfalia joker designs was their best feature. They might have produced this to take sales from VW + avoids an alu roof which is more prone to corrosion / damage.

Looks like the Cali concept, small and cramped.

The ability to walk thru past nugget / westfalia joker designs was their best feature. They might have produced this to take sales from VW + avoids an alu roof which is more prone to corrosion / damage.
Or they can't get a Multivan base vehicle from VW to convert so they are left with the Ford as the VW commercial is not yet available.

Or they can't get a Multivan base vehicle from VW to convert so they are left with the Ford as the VW commercial is not yet available.

Yes, that’s my understanding. A panel van version of the Multivan doesn’t exist, the cost for converters would be astronomical to strip out and start again.This leaves us with a VW Multivan California and aftermarket conversions based on the VW / Ford T7.

It’s fords wet belt concept that lets it down I know of loads of ford vans and pickups with failed engines due to the belt breaking up with low mileage as well 70k

It’s fords wet belt concept that lets it down I know of loads of ford vans and pickups with failed engines due to the belt breaking up with low mileage as well 70k
That’s what put me off the transit trail AWD that and there pretty rare and nearly same money as a T

Back