Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Website Viewing Problems FAO Mods

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
not sure if anyone else is having this problem?
Behind the forum posts on the left hand side is a tiled yellow van image.
It's making it hard to see who has posted. can you please investigate.
It's on an iPad mini
Thanks

image.png

I have a different issue. The little red flag that used to appear advising you of new PMs that have started. Also threads that you are following. Both these alerts have recently stopped. I've checked all the settings in my profile and they are all still set to default. I've resaved them, but the red alert flag has not returned.
I still get the email with the text to my inbox though. Not a major problem, but may mean something to someone and indicate an issue somewhere. Simon

@Aidy P I am unable to replicate this on my iPad here, do you want to try clearing your cache and cookies and let us know how you get on, also if anyone else has this problem please let us know - Thanks

@Aidy P I am unable to replicate this on my iPad here, do you want to try clearing your cache and cookies and let us know how you get on, also if anyone else has this problem please let us know - Thanks
Logging out and clearing my history sorted it. Thanks Martin

I'm using Internet Explorer V10. It's now working again Martin. I don't know if you changed anything at all, but none of the recent PMs or Threads I was watching came up as alerts. Haven't had any recent PMs to check.
@SimonB Hi Simon, again this is working my end. What browser are you using please?
I've cleared out the Cache and so on and whatever you fixed seems to have done the trick. Lots of alerts coming through now.
Many thanks for your help.
Simon

Back