Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VWCV Rentals

Y

Yorkieboi

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
My VWCV dealer has 3 new Cali Coasts on their forecourt. Not for sale but for their rental fleet. Wonder how many private buyers can't get Cali's due this dealer strategy.

Good business planning in my view.

Good business planning in my view.
Be interesting to factor in the dealer's discounted purchase price, the rental income they'd take over a 8/10 week summer season, the minimal cost to the dealer to sort any cosmetic damage over that time and then the profit from selling on as approved used three months from new. Sounds like a licence to print money, even allowing for any post-covid price correction (that probably wouldn't happen by this September)

Be interesting to factor in the dealer's discounted purchase price, the rental income they'd take over a 8/10 week summer season, the minimal cost to the dealer to sort any cosmetic damage over that time and then the profit from selling on as approved used three months from new. Sounds like a licence to print money, even allowing for any post-covid price correction (that probably wouldn't happen by this September)
Spot on.

Only problem is that probably 12 different lots of people have used it over the summer Autumn months. None of which have been as careful as an “Owner” would be. Once it’s been a rental vehicle it’s always been a rental vehicle. WBAC specifically ask has the vehicle been used as a rental vehicle. Some people wouldn’t care but it would seriously put me off buying it.

Back