Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW Davenport 17” wheels x 5 [4 Delivery miles] - £550 for 4 / £600 for all 5

H

heale02

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
4 AS NEW - 150 miles before replaced.
1 bought as spare - good condition with plenty of life in tyre.

£550 for the set of 4
£600 for all 5

Based in Devon (TQ13 - 2 Mins off the A38 between Exeter and Plymouth)

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2789.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2790.jpeg

IMG_2788.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

Last edited:
Price updated - happy to sell as set of 4 or 5. Message with any queries

Hi ..how much is the updated price?
Also how old are the tyres?
thanks

Hi - price updated to £650 for 5 wheels.
4 are brand new (drove home from the dealership only- changed first week of owning my Cali). 1 I bought used as a spare- still has plenty of tred on though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you buy your new Cali?

I can see 3223 on one of the bridgestones, so week 32 of 2023. (seller should confirm).

Hi- my Cali is less than a month old (picked up end of March). The wheels have been stored indoors since then so as new.

Last edited:
I can see 3223 on one of the bridgestones, so week 32 of 2023. (seller should confirm)
Sounds closer to my order date. Picked up from dealership (new) less than a month ago.

I’ve PM’d you

Sounds closer to my order date. Picked up from dealership (new) less than a month ago.
That's about as fresh as you can expect them, by the time all the shipping and storing has been accomplished. I think potential buyers were checking they hadn't been sat in a shed since 2016 (when that wheel was launched I think) which would give them only 2 years 'til the generally recognised age limit of 10 years. Yours are fresh and no such worries.

Price updated - still available for immediate collection

Back