Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Merchandise - Now Available

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Due to the fact we have had many people ask we now have some club merchandise.
Fantastic looking hoody's and t shirts. Just click on the Cali merchandise box at the side of the forum :thumb. More great products to follow :thumb

41gEg2XzhzL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
41Kw2tRkj0L._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
41js2mNNKwL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
41wbgM3AtNL._SL190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Re: Merchandise

These look great! Since I bought our Cali, I have bought a couple of VW campervan T-shirts, one off fleabay and another I found in Briancon.. I'll be getting one of these!

Thanks Geoff glad you like them.there will be more products added soon :thumb

Nice work Kev, look excellent. :thumb

Cheers mark :thumb we should be doing keyring s and onesies :laugh2 and there should also be
A calendar on the horizon :thumb

Rilla said:
Stu said:
Calikev said:
A calendar on the horizon :thumb

I can't get this horrible Calendar Girls image out of my mind Kev :shocked

Is this the plan for CoF, Stu in his VW swimming trunks? :laugh2

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :smile

I'd have to break out the ManKini

mankini-man.jpg

Can I wear my lounge trousers & wellies ;-) :) lol

The gear looks good and I will certainly be ordering when we get back to France. Looking forward to other goodies also. There was talk earlier on the forum of a license holder, did anything come of this? Thanks.

FrenchChris said:
The gear looks good and I will certainly be ordering when we get back to France. Looking forward to other goodies also. There was talk earlier on the forum of a license holder, did anything come of this? Thanks.

Thanks Chris, we are still deciding on the tax disc holder, it is just that our logo did not come out to good on it with a black background.

It would be good to see some photo's of peoples T-Shirts and Hoodies once they arrive :thumb

Question - are the T-shirts/hoodies a generous or slimmer fit?

:thanks

Very nice goodies. I have just ordered 2 t-shirts (retro style and peace symbol).

I look forward to receiving them.

I would say generous I ordered a large hoody. My chest is 42' and its a perfect fit
I hope this helps :thumb

Are there any thoughts on doing the t-shirts and hoodies in any other colours?
We like them, but just can`t do the matching 'his and hers'. :sad
A nice deep burgundy red would be nice. :p

Just received my retro hoody, very nice feeling material and looks good. I am also a 42 chest and Large is just right.

A thought for another Cali Club item - pennant or small flag? We have a 4 metre expandable flagpole and fly flags occasionally (Derbyshire, the Wessex Dragon, Richard III's standard, etc). The flagpole has a ground spike and attaching it to the awning legs helps both to be stable. The Caravan and Camping club has pennants (not that we have one). A flag is a good method of marking your camping place when you're out for the day in the van.

Thanks for the idea Geoff, I will speak to the printers to see if this is something they can do.

Back