Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw beach table

S

Smithandjones

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi Beach owners. We just purchased a 2023 Beach. The table in the door does not have brackets to fix to the hob as seen on this film at 17:30 mins.
Is this the case with yours if you have a 2023 model? Have Vw ditched these brackets and now just give a standard external table?
Any info gratefully received!

Hi Beach owners. We just purchased a 2023 Beach. The table in the door does not have brackets to fix to the hob as seen on this film at 17:30 mins.
Is this the case with yours if you have a 2023 model? Have Vw ditched these brackets and now just give a standard external table?
Does it have any clips underneath?
Oceans come with none
Grand Californias come with just the ones at the end.
Beaches ( single sliding door) should have clips on side & end.

Theres a possibility that you've got the table out of a different van.

Check your clips have been fitted the correct way around. My 23 beach table must have been assembled on a Friday as three of them are installed upside down. Easily rectified but poor show from whoever builds them and shows a lack of QC.

Does it have any clips underneath?
Oceans come with none
Grand Californias come with just the ones at the end.
Beaches ( single sliding door) should have clips on side & end.

Theres a possibility that you've got the table out of a different van.
No clips. I’ve read elsewhere on this forum they stopped doing the clips at some point? Or used ocean tables if they ran out of beach ones. I will call vw to check. Thanks for reply

The Beach needs the clip as gives more leg room under the table when seated in the van. Ask the dealer to swap it for the correct table.

I definitely have the brackets on my MY 2023 Beach Camper.

I collected my new Beach yesterday and the table didn’t have the brackets. I queried this and was told ‘that’s the table for that van’. I pushed a bit and they managed to swap it with the table with the correct fitments from another van.

I collected my new Beach yesterday and the table didn’t have the brackets. I queried this and was told ‘that’s the table for that van’. I pushed a bit and they managed to swap it with the table with the correct fitments from another van.

Haha - if this happens to anyone else. Tell the dealer to read the handbook!

Back