Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from the Cali

Heating on to dry out as much as possible at Naburn Lock York. I can confirm my pop top is extremely waterproof!

View attachment 111699
Northumberland,( normally sunny) very wet last night, roof dry inside apart from ingress from the vents ,gap in front zip and where the bed strut touches the tent.

IMG_0613.jpeg

Northumberland,( normally sunny) very wet last night, roof dry inside apart from ingress from the vents ,gap in front zip and where the bed strut touches the tent.

View attachment 111701
You should have stayed in Scotland! Only joking rain is back today.
Worth cracking your front windows a bit, always have a half inch gap for air flow.
Enjoy your trip

Worth cracking your front windows a bit, always have a half inch gap for air flow.
Enjoy your trip
Aye normally dont have much condensation with roof up, rather damp last night. Always do that if roof down.

Enjoy your trip
We were being battered from all angles last night by ridiculously heavy non stop rain. Weather apps are saying some dry time tomorrow before more of the same

We were being battered from all angles last night by ridiculously heavy non stop rain. Weather apps are saying some dry time tomorrow before more of the same
Aye just stopped here and some sun !

Ashurst, New Forest. Our new favourite after Roundhill closed their showers!
9CEA3DF4-439D-49BB-A697-0B86616BC0AA.jpeg
Lots of vans in our bit. The forecast for this weekend was terrible. There was an 8 hour downpour Saturday night when a gust of wind knackered our awning attachments but we had a great bike ride with picnic yesterday and this morning was supposed to be thunderstorms but it’s glorious. It’s always worth just going. Just make sure you’ve got your cheap Decathlon anoraks!

View attachment 0D7952A2-5C6A-47FA-A411-A148EC3E4143.jpeg

East Fleet campsite in Dorset. Nice site with decent facilities.
Apart from some very noisy neighbours in the middle of the night, an enjoyable couple of days.
Good view of Chesil Beach.

IMG_4847.jpeg

IMG_4849.jpeg

I just noticed you are in the Cali during filming :thumb

just looked up Vardo , OMG that’s north Of Finland !
i never knew Norway extended past Finland. (my bad sorry)

Summer / winter must be a constant ?

love the Aura

Cold in summer, dark in winter. Always windy. Typical North. Going each year from South to North filming there.

Back