Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyre Pressure Warning Light - help please

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I tried searching for this subject but kept on getting server error messages.

My tyre pressure warning light came on recently. It turned out to be a very slow puncture.

The puncture has been repaired by I cannot turn the warning light off.

Any ideas?

I have a 2012 T5

My tyre pressure warning light came on recently. It turned out to be a very slow puncture.

Any ideas?

I have a 2012 T5
Not a T5 @Anthony1 but on my T6.1 it takes a few driven miles before the tyre pressure monitoring system corrects itself after re-inflating a tyre.

Thank you. Have drove about 3 miles back from the tyre place. Maybe I will do a few more.

Any ideas?

I have a 2012 T5
You have to reset it via the Menu on the central Dashboard Display.

Any ideas?

I have a 2012 T5

After any change to your tyres/pressures you should reset the tyre pressure indicator.

You can do this by digging into the Car menu on the main entertainment system.
It will ask you if all tyres are at the correct pressure before doing so.

After any change to your tyres/pressures you should reset the tyre pressure indicator.

You can do this by digging into the Car menu on the main entertainment system.
It will ask you if all tyres are at the correct pressure before doing so.
The OP has a T5. So nothing to do with the Car entertainment system. Just the MFD on the Dashboard.

You have to reset it via the Menu on the central Dashboard Display.
Not applicable here, but for T6.1 owners with the tyre monitoring system - I don’t believe there is a reset function. The van just recalibrates. If i’m wrong on that please advise, thanks.

Thatnk you all.

We have been to the MFD, nothing there. We even did a factory reset - nothing. I am going out for a drive now.

I will let you know what happens.

Thatnk you all.

We have been to the MFD, nothing there. We even did a factory reset - nothing. I am going out for a drive now.

I will let you know what happens.
It should be under Settings on the MFD menu. Tyre Pressures.

As, according to your avatar details, you have the same vehicle as I do, that’s where mine is. The only difference would be if the MFD buttons are on the steering wheel or the end of the R hand stalk.

It should be under Settings on the MFD menu. Tyre Pressures.

As, according to your avatar details, you have the same vehicle as I do, that’s where mine is. The only difference would be if the MFD buttons are on the steering wheel or the end of the R hand stalk.

Thank you. I have been through every menu known to man. The only mention of tyres is 'Winter Tyres' noting about pressures anywhere.

Then I found this! Attached.

I couldn't see the wood for the trees.

20210901_160114.jpg

Thank you. I have been through every menu known to man. The only mention of tyres is 'Winter Tyres' noting about pressures anywhere.

View attachment 83847
I've heard about that button but never seen it.

View attachment 83847
and now for the million dollar question - how long have you owned this Cali? ;):D

We are all discovering ... even after many years ....

Back