Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tv Aerial Access

California_Clarky

California_Clarky

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I think this has be discussed but I haven't seen an update for quite a while

I am looking for a way to run a tv aerial cable into the cali - I didn't want to go down the window option but wondered if there was sufficient space to run it through the book and gently shutting the door down on it would this damage the cali or the cable.

The other thought was to come up into/down through the gas bottle storage area - as I dont dont use the gas in the van - I assume there is access straight to the outside

TIA

Run it the same way you do a Solar Panel cable - through a small hole in the rear door cable grommet. Then run it through into the cupboard and from there where you like.

There is a question as to why you would want a TV aerial in a Cali, but I'll not ask it ;)

Run it the same way you do a Solar Panel cable - through a small hole in the rear door cable grommet. Then run it through into the cupboard and from there where you like.

There is a question as to why you would want a TV aerial in a Cali, but I'll not ask it ;)
So that you can watch TV

I was thinking of something that was easy to get in and also to remove thats why I wondered about the gas bottle storage area as I believe that has vented access to the outside.

Reason for wanting to watch tv in the cali on those days when it raining very had and your grandchild is getting board we just chill - its a plan B

We have a WiFi dongle which helps on rainy days with the kids. We also have a projector and Amazon Firestick for family movies, TV, etc. It means no aerial is needed.

I was thinking of something that was easy to get in and also to remove thats why I wondered about the gas bottle storage area as I believe that has vented access to the outside.

Reason for wanting to watch tv in the cali on those days when it raining very had and your grandchild is getting board we just chill - its a plan B
Just use phone wifi tethering :thumb

Just use phone wifi tethering :thumb
generally could also do this to the tv that is wifi enabled but there have been some places I stayed where the site wifi only works need the admin building and the phone signal is none existant