Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time to move on.

F

Fishyboy

VIP Member
Hello all,

Our family california(Olive) has given us 3 years of fun. After years of caravanning she unlocked proper touring around Europe, but after a trip to the caravan show at the weekend and pressure from my wife and daughter for bathroom facilities we've taken the plunge and are moving on to a full sized motorhome.
I'll miss her when she's gone.

Cheers Fishy

PS I've got some bits I'm going to be advertising on the for sale section, so if anyone is in need of a cali topper, insulating silver screen(the ones made in Cleckheaton in Yorkshire) and a set of grey Inka seat covers give me a shout.

Interesting. We had a caravan before the Cali and my oldest daughter still has not forgiven me for getting rid for the very same reason - she likes her 'comforts' too much it seems!

Good for you to get a full size motorhome , guess the Cali has indeed a downside having not a shower , but i my case thats no problem as it probally was not in your case when you bought your Cali .
People get diffrent views on things and needs change ,
have lots of fun and safe trips in your future verhicle !

I'd be interested in the seat covers

Hello Gillian I've sent you a private message.

Cheers

Hope you will insist they empty those horrible toilets if they are the ones who insisted on it ;) hehehe.

In all seriousness I can see the appeal of a larger motorhome and after sitting in a friends they really can be like a home from home.

Im sure the day will come for me too (I bought my T25 from a 76 year old chap who wanted a bit more comfort in his motorhome).

Not the first and not the last to move on. Enjoy your new motorhome. Out of interest what did you go for?

Don't say a Burstner or I'll be well jeal!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I think when I get to that point, a long way away I hope, I'll keep the California and use Hotels, B&B's etc. Because the California has so much to offer in so many other ways.:thumb

Hi all, didn't reply to the above due to computer issues, but I'm back online again.
Sadly Olive has now gone and our Fiat Ducato based Benimar has arrived. We all like it, but if I'm being totally honest I miss Olive like mad, can't put my finger on why, just do! It's happened in the past with certain motorbikes I have sold.

Thanks for all the reading you lot have given me.

Cheers Fishy

Hi Fishyboy do you still have the silver screens for sell, assume they are external ones?

Hello,

Yes I have and yes it is.
I've put an ad on the for sale bit.
PM me for more details
Cheers

Back