Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Talk to me about pillows

themagician

themagician

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have recently bought a Sea to Summit mattress - seems to be comfy enough to use directly on the wooden slats in the top. So that’s a bit more space for us without lugging around the previous topper.

Pillows - I see that Sea to Summit do inflatable ones - as do lots of other companies. Having just come out of a wormhole I thought I’d come and check if anyone else uses these? Or am I taking this space saving too far?!

Interested to see what you guys do and if there is an alternative.

We use a Night Owl (now Night Lark apparently) coverless duvet which I can recommend.

So - pillows - Is there a viable alternative to the usual pillow of your bed at home?!

We have three inflatable pillows:
TrekMate
Sea to Summit
Unbranded - from Go Outdoors

All as good as each other really. The Sea to Summit is slightly noisier than the others (we don’t inflate fully as like a soft pillow), but not to the extent it’s an issue. They can be inflated/ deflated very quickly and fold away to tiny parcels.

Save a lot of space, so I would recommend

Love the night owl duvet! We’ve tried a few travel pillows and find the sea to summit foam core ones to be comfortable- although not deflatable they roll up quite small. For a bit more luxury the Duvalay travel pillows are great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use the higher end (!) “ultimate” foam ones from DeCathlon. They roll up pretty compactly and are fairly comfy, they could just do with being slightly larger. I personally dislike inflatable cushions/pillows.

Back