Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Taking the dog to France

E

Easternoceans

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi does anyone know of an English speaking vet in Carnac/Lorient/Quimperle please and how much are we likely to pay for a tapeworm treatment? I know this subject has been discussed before, but not for a while I think.

You’re probably not going to believe this but, a couple of weeks ago we went to the vet in Quiberon for the stamp. The receptionist is fluent.
My French is pretty good so we had the I’ll speak French whilst you speak English thing.
Anyway when it was all done he said, pas de problem, une cadeaux. In other words, free. WTF?

I’ve used the one in Plouharnel just outside Carnac but Google says it’s closed permanently.

Expect to pay around E50 and you won’t be far off.

You’re probably not going to believe this but, a couple of weeks ago we went to the vet in Quiberon for the stamp. The receptionist is fluent.
My French is pretty good so we had the I’ll speak French whilst you speak English thing.
Anyway when it was all done he said, pas de problem, une cadeaux. In other words, free. WTF?

I’ve used the one in Plouharnel just outside Carnac but Google says it’s closed permanently.

Expect to pay around E50 and you won’t be far off.
That’s very helpful thanks!

Been to France today and there were plenty of dogs
around.
Coals to Newcastle springs to mind.
Or am I missing something :)

You should be on the stage…………….sweeping it!
:cheers