Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

table rubber stop

R

ROB

VIP Member
I have noticed on new calis behind the pull out table there is a rubber stopper to prevent banging, however my 2008 does'nt have one , can they be purchased? many thanks

Can't answer your question, but just to clarify, our March 2008 has a stopper that is down beside the seat. When you push the table back you have to pull it a bit towards the seat to fit around it. Is this the stopper you mean?

By the way, despite this the table still rattles. We use a wedge door stop suitably wrapped in padding to push between the seat and the table to stop the rattle

I was out on Sunday and used the table for the first time having removed the fifth seat....(the Cali's so much lighter and easier to drive with out it and the other 4 family members ;) but thats another story.)

Putting the table away it got jammed and i forced it past the cupboard, off came a felt pad, we bought a few of these from a furniture store to protect the floor from our chairs. It looks like vw employ them to stop the table rattle.

Luckily i found it missing straight away and re-attached it to the leg of the table which sits snugg to the fridge side.

Back