Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Suffolk / Norfolk Spring meet

Banham zoo is good:thumb. How about 11-12 april how does that suit people for a start?

Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me too if it suits enough of us :thumb

I'm sure it will:thumb. There are no hard and fast rules about these informal meets it doesn't matter if only a couple of people turn up.
I am up for it.;)

We'd be interested (but might just be me, Frances (12) and Bob the dog if Dave can't get time off work). It would be first outing on my own so may need help if I get stuck with a few things like getting awning out etc. But will try and practice before hand. April date is good as we break up for Easter on 2nd April but would still consider an earlier date

This is the last weekend of the easter holidays so the sites could be busy

Albert and I were due to be in France mid -April ...:(

So lets bump the date a fortnight to 25/26th April??

The reason for my thinking is I'm in cornwal the 26th april
Still if most want the later date I won't be able to make it but no problem. I think we need to fix a date and stick to it if people can't make it so be it. Otherwise it will be Christmas before we can all make it

I am in Versailles that week, 26th

In fact, best rule me out, my diary is like a used bingo card end march onwards

July 12th and I am in Pezenas, Languedoc

So 18th 19th April, at Banham on the Suffolk/Norfolk Border.

If we can get 5 or more of us interested, I will contact the campsite, and see what can be done.

Please post below in an ever increasing list

JamesC

Yup... I will contact the campsite subject to a few more people saying yes.

JamesC
CaliKev
Alan

I should be good for those dates :happy There's a small possibility I may not be able to overnight it, but it is close enough to me for a day trip if not anyway!

Back