Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Silver Awning

CandyCali

CandyCali

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All,
After almost a 6 month wait we are now the proud owners of a Candy White California Ocean.
We chose various factory fitted options, one of which was the awning in Silver as we thought it would look good against the Candy White bodywork.
Unfortunately, we aren’t happy with the look and want to change it for the black (Anthracite) version.
Our plan at the moment is to order an Anthracite awning from JCT600 in Sheffield and have the silver one removed and the Anthracite fitted by them … it is going to be expensive!
Is there anyone out there who would be interested in purchasing our brand new, never been used, genuine VW, Factory Fitted Silver awning at a decent price?
We have seen these Silver awnings on other Calis and they look fab but it’s all dependent on the colour of the bodywork and of course personal taste.
Please get in touch if you are interested. IMG_1466.jpeg

My mate fancies it
What would you consider a decent price?

I’m going to hold off for a short while until I explore having it wrapped I will let you know if that falls through

If you can get it wrapped can you let me know where, the company I use said the only option was to spray it

I will do I got a price for wrapping it plus black gloss B pillars of just over £400 I’m going to shop around if we go down that route

Why not see if anyone with a similar age black one wants to swap, did this with mine years ago with someone from the forum. Zero cost to change.

Hi, I have a June 23 plate and van is as new. Never used the awning. It’s in black. I have the reflex silver can, so this would go well. Willing to swap if we can both get this done without damaging either van or equipment.

Interesting, as a candy white owner I wanted a silver awning and black rims. Certainly didn't want a dark band at high level......

IMG20231202103735.jpg