Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Search broken?

Please Try now
I think it's half working? As soon as I try to put any search parameters in (e.g. "newer than") it returns no results, plus if I look at my own threads (trying to find something I posted ages ago!) it says I've not posted anything?

Not working for me. The Google workaround works but bit of a nuisance

I think it's half working? As soon as I try to put any search parameters in (e.g. "newer than") it returns no results, plus if I look at my own threads (trying to find something I posted ages ago!) it says I've not posted anything?
This is the same for me today, when I search for ‘Ikea’, no threads after 2017 are coming up.

Please Try now
Hi @calikev, the search is still not working properly for me. If I search for ‘Sunnersta’ which is an item from Ikea, the most recent post is 2016 and there have definitely been more since then. IMG_1291.jpeg

Same here. I try searching for my old posts and it returns None Found.

Add me to the list. Had issues over the weekend with search function. Incomplete search results.

Search still not working for me.

@calikev the search facility only appears to work for posts before the middle of 2017 and since last Wednesday. the six years in the middle doesn't seem to appear in any results.

I guess related but search results are not showing best match below a post - so when we just had another "do I need deflectors" question I couldn't direct them to the search function or answers below... ;)

Doesn’t work for me if I want to search only in a single forum. Returns 0 results.

Everything between 2017 and last Wednesday also disappeared here.

Seems to be an issue with the search? I get the same sort of error irrespective of its the quick or advanced search. Machine has been restarted, running Windows 11 and fully up to date. Chrome is the browser.

View attachment 112345
I also had the same problem on my iOS , same message , for a day and a half , turned my phone of and on again and all Good now ?

Sometimes I type my search criteria into the "Member" box by mistake and that returns the Oops message.

It’s broke

Back