Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rattle

Prez

Prez

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all, I’ve recently purchased my pride & joy T5 se
There seems to be a few rattles, one seems it’s coming from table in the door, has any one else has this rattle, behind the table are 2 elastic straps? What are these for (to put your table cloth).

Hi all, I’ve recently purchased my pride & joy T5 se
There seems to be a few rattles, one seems it’s coming from table in the door, has any one else has this rattle, behind the table are 2 elastic straps? What are these for (to put your table cloth).
Are you sure its the table? more likely to be the legs on the roller awning vibrating against the casing for which you can buy 2 plastic clips for.

1623144589959.png

Has it been clipped in properly? Ours initially did this until I realised it wasn't slotted/clicked in at the bottom.

Sorry ignore, didn't read door table, ours was thr sliding internal one.

I've got a tinkling/tapping sound from under the passenger seat that is currently driving me loopy..

Are you sure its the table? more likely to be the legs on the roller awning vibrating against the casing for which you can buy 2 plastic clips for.

View attachment 79724
I need a couple of these! Located my rattle to the awning by taking the table out. Can you tell me what they are called? Looked in the shop but couldn't find them. Maybe just a man look! Thanks

I need a couple of these! Located my rattle to the awning by taking the table out. Can you tell me what they are called? Looked in the shop but couldn't find them. Maybe just a man look! Thanks
Part number 19

call the club shop, they will know what you are after

8CE7970B-253A-4CFD-A8ED-B42849DF781D.png

Back