Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Professional head unit install

DazPetersen

DazPetersen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Hi All.
Would anybody be able to suggest/recommend anyone to install an “Alpine Halo 9” and also a good reversing camera professionally in the South West please? I am in the Falmouth area.
Thank you.

Sorry no, but if you’re ever in the Surbiton area these guys can probably help you. Possibly a while you wait job? Email Hamid for a quotation hamid@satnavsystems.com

IMG_4640.png

Thank you. I will keep them in mind if I have no luck further down.

Thanks for this. On a similar question. Anyone no of anyone in Essex or west London who could help with a pro install on a T6?

Not in your area, Lincolnshire here, Just had Halo 9 fitted with a reversing camera. Happy to post a review if anyone want it.

Hi All,
I got a Halo 9 and reversing camera fitted a few months ago but forgot to post.
It was fitted by “Colebrook Transporters” in Plymouth. I am over the moon with everything they did from start to finish and also with the Halo 9 itself. It wasn’t cheap but it has transformed the entertainment side of owning a Cali.

Hi All,
I got a Halo 9 and reversing camera fitted a few months ago but forgot to post.
It was fitted by “Colebrook Transporters” in Plymouth. I am over the moon with everything they did from start to finish and also with the Halo 9 itself. It wasn’t cheap but it has transformed the entertainment side of owning a Cali.
Transformed how Daz? My VW touchscreen has packed-up and am wondering whether to fix it or whether I would get a better experience with another unit.

Hi RoB5urf,
I have a 2013 t5.1 and the VW head unit that was in it when I bought it was diabolical to be fair.
I can’t tell you wether it would be better than you touch screen, sorry.

Back