Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Possible future Club meet?

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
The new Aces High/High Revs location in Steventon (near Abingdon) is opening soon. There’s a possibility that we could have a future club meeting on the site. Date could coincide with incoming P51 Mustang, Hurricane and Spitfire landings. Toilets on site but no showers. Nearby pubs and shops. Just wanted to sound out peoples interest.

IMG_4605.png

IMG_4606.png

The new Aces High/High Revs location in Steventon (near Abingdon) is opening soon. There’s a possibility that we could have a future club meeting on the site. Date could coincide with incoming P51 Mustang, Hurricane and Spitfire landings. Toilets on site but no showers. Nearby pubs and shops. Just wanted to sound out peoples interest.

View attachment 112426

View attachment 112427

Sounds interesting Mike. I would be up for that. Only down the road from me too :)

Sounds great! Could we take dogs?
Count me in.

Do you have a date? I would be interested depending on work.

Discussed with Colin the owner when I was there today at a private function. No date yet for a club meet but will talk to him again when I’m back from France and advise ASAP. No restriction on dogs.

IMG_4621.jpeg

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg

IMG_4624.jpeg

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4626.jpeg

IMG_4627.jpeg

IMG_4628.jpeg

IMG_4630.jpeg

Looks great! Definitely up for this one.

I would be interested. Keep us posted.

Hi all, and thanks for your interest. In reality this is unlikely to be this year now because the owner is currently running his usual type events for his loyal customer base. So, most likely 2024 I think. Next time I see him I’ll see if I can get a firm commitment on dates. Will post an update asap.Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike. Any developments on this date-wise? Many thanks : )