Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Photo's of the Bird in Hand Meet March 2012

I

Iain&Shani

VIP Member
We hope all goes well for this tomorrow. We are having our first run out also but heading towards WSM combining with a visit to Shani's dad.

Iain

Re: Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire ( TODAY)

Have a great day today folks.
Luke

Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire ( TODAY)

Have a lovely day, hope to meet you all another time.

Thank you Kev and Martin (and anyone else who had a hand in it) for organising today. Had a great time and it was good to meet everyone.

Cheers

Chris and Penney

I would just like to say a big thank you to everybody that came to the meet this afternoon.
Great to see you all. lovely selection of cali's some very posh new ones on show. A real friendly bunch.
.weather was fantastic. A really enjoyable afternoon
Many thanks
Kev

I am as jealous as a jealous thing. I'm glad everyone had a good day and that the weather was good.

Ditto what Kev said, thank you all for coming today especially at such short notice, it was really nice to meet you all.

Thanks

Martin

Re: Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire

Great to meet you all, we had a lovely time, sorry we had to go off early. have already been beaten up by grand daughter twice. She likes the van, particularly the roof bed...... oh dear will we get chucked out of it!

Impressive crowd of vans, and aren't they all smart.

David 'n Kay.

Oops! Sorry forgot to thank Kevin and Martin for doing the impossible and getting so many of us there.

David

Big thanks to Kev & Martin for organising today. We really enjoyed it and have picked up some useful ideas! It was good to meet you all and we'll look forward to the Wickstead Park meet in May. Regards Ben, Kelly, Victor & Eli

Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire

Cheers for arranging Kev & Martin; great to meet everyone. I now have a long list of bits to get based on everyone's recommendations and seeing the stuff in situ!

Steve

Great afternoon !! Thanks to the organisers. Learnt so much as a Cali newbie. Hope to meet you all again soon. Let's hope the sun shines as much tomorrow.

Cool pics :thumb :thumb :thumb

What a great line up. :clap
I have to comment on the (so called ) parking. The lines are there to be straddled and stop others slamming doors into your pride and joy. (just taking the mic as I am jealous as I could not get up there this weekend )

Thanks for a great day out, just got back not long ago, the weather couldn't be any better, this and it's good to put faces to names, we wasn't planning on stopping, but enjoyed ourselves so much that we didn't leave to past 5:30 PM thanks again especially Martin and Kevin well done. :thanks :clap

'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (34).jpg

Great picture Stephen nice to have met you and beth today and thanks for making the trip from Suffolk.
I hope your dog is ok after the long trip :thumb :thumb

After looking through some of my pictures today , I've just realise that one of the Cali vans has 'warp drive'! And must of departed our company at the speed of light. going by the pic of the Van on the right :D

Thanks Kevin, Our dogs fine (Rosie), she's never any trouble in a vehicle ,we are just going to take her for a walk! as she's raring to go! 9-40pm?..... I just hope she doesn't want to go for a 6 miler has we are rather weary after the journey.

'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (30).jpg 'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (31).jpg

Stretched limo Cali ...

Good photo's Stephen

Martin your photographs are great, you must've done rather a lot of cropping to get them all in,
All my photographs tend to be, let's say unconventional, HaHa, but the 'stretched limo' was rather a fortunate mistake, but rather interesting in a distorted way ! :lol: perhaps I have a distorted sense of humour.......

I think I'm being dumb, but I have some photos to upload from today and can't see how to do it - using the forum in Google Chrome / Windows 7

Chrisandpenny52

I think you may have gone to the wrong meet :D

The place We went today, they seemed to be a tad more shiny. :grin:

Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire

You may be right there!

I do have a couple of actual pictures to post and can't see how. What's the trick I'm missing?

Thanks Chris and Penney,
On your demonstration shoot out yesterday, between Chris and yourselves, on who could put up the quickest roof topper, and also what you considered the best out of the two makes ; 'very interesting,'
like with anything, You pays your money, and you take your choice.

http://www.thevwcalifornia.com/accessor ... duct_id=31

https://www.california-camping.de/vw-ca ... 21=452-459

Uploading pictures

In the post link, just click on 'upload attachments'- 'choose file' in my case I, look up 'my documents', where I installed my compressed JPEG photos, no larger than 1 MB
 otherwise it would not upload, and says in red; 'file to large', then you have to go back in what ever place your pictures are stored in, and re-size them, so that your photograph doesn't exceed 1 MB
Then go to the button; 'Add file' then simply add it to the text, and then hit 'submit'

It's always works for me, and I'm a bit of a 'Luddite' or 'technophobe,' when it comes to computer stuff! :grin:

'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (19).jpg 'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (18).jpg

Back