Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Out with the old and in with the new!

Just give Jamie at Breeze Pool a call he may surprise you. I traveled from Birmingham because Breeze smashed all my other quotes.
Birmingham were my closest dealer, did you try them first? The offered me zero discount last year when everyone else was offering at least 7% crazy really

I’d love to know how you have done this, we bought a good spec cali last may, it’s only done 3200m to swap to exactly the same spec van, that’s more or less the same price, the interest we would save is the same as the depreciation according to the dealer we used.

Birmingham were my closest dealer, did you try them first? The offered me zero discount last year when everyone else was offering at least 7% crazy really
Absolutely the same for me Barry. Breeze made it impossible for me to say no. Even Coventry said we can’t match it.

Absolutely the same for me Barry. Breeze made it impossible for me to say no. Even Coventry said we can’t match it.
Yes same for me for leicester too, “we can sell every van we get full price” or words to that effect, does make me wonder who is buying all these full price vans! Okay I get paying more not to wait, but if you’re ordering it’s not exactly hard to find out real discounts are available!

I’d love to know how you have done this, we bought a good spec cali last may, it’s only done 3200m to swap to exactly the same spec van, that’s more or less the same price, the interest we would save is the same as the depreciation according to the dealer we used.
Even if it is the same, you at least reset the vans age, mileage, warranty and service clock, though last May I think it was only 3 years service and warranty?

If your current van is functioning as it should with no issues, why change it and then risk a leaky roof etc.

Dealers just wants another sale on their books.

OK, so I’m reading about all these new vans and beginning to feel a little bit left out :D

How can it really make sense to trade up to a new van from a 2 to 4 year old? I have just looked at configurator and a new Ocean would be North of £77k :eek: Are you lot really getting massive discounts AND zero finance AND a fair trade in price?

’If it’s too good to be true ‘ and all that ………..
OK, I managed to answer my own question. I rang Jamie at Breeze (nice chap, although it did take him 4 days to get back to me with a quote)…….. anyway he did offer me a very competitive discount, and with VW £1k contribution and zero % finance it looked quite promising (stick the cash in the bank at 5% for five years) ……. However the trade in price was as I feared….. very low Indeed! So all in all not for me……ah well……….

OK, I managed to answer my own question. I rang Jamie at Breeze (nice chap, although it did take him 4 days to get back to me with a quote)…….. anyway he did offer me a very competitive discount, and with VW £1k contribution and zero % finance it looked quite promising (stick the cash in the bank at 5% for five years) ……. However the trade in price was as I feared….. very low Indeed! So all in all not for me……ah well……….
I didn’t even bother to get them to quote for new van as trade in price was so low ..

Back