Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

our new california

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi All
here is our new cali called buttons witch we picked up on christmas eve it's a 180 DSG 4Motion privacy glass,safe box,RNS-510,awning, 18''sportsline alloys,tow bar, this is our second cali absolutly love them :D :D :D

Gary & Heather

it needs a bit of a clean now :lol:

our new california buttons (5).JPG

LOVELY!!

HOW many Calis bought this week? Amazing! :mrgreen:

Welcome Gary and Heather - re the RNS 510, did you have the standard RCD 310 in your previous Cali? If so, is there a significant improvement in sound quality (my only problem with our RCD 310)

Cheers

Ian (and Clare)

Hi Ian & Claire

Yes we had the RCD 310 in our first cali that's when we changed to the RNS 510 when we sold our first cali i changed the unit's around as with the new cali it came with an RCD 310
and yes to me the sound is a lot better as with the other stuf you get with the unit ie front and rear reversing sensors better screen image,music storage (hard drive) no cd's hanging around didnt pay VW price though got the unit from Hazzy Dayz very good to deal with the Kenwood looks good although had one before in a previous car just couldnt get on with it hope this helps.

Gary & Heather

Hi

Yep a can of Goo 18'' wheel's don't fit under the cali shame really don't like the Goo.

Gary&Heather said:
Hi

Yep a can of Goo 18'' wheel's don't fit under the cali shame really don't like the Goo.

Have the same on my BMW (335d Touring) - the run flats were HORRIBLE so got rid of them for normal tyres and have to carry tyre weld and a 12v tyre compressor. Basically if I get a flat, I call the AA!!

Those wheels and that colour look very classy indeed. :D

Gary&Heather said:
Hi

Are they wider or something?

I'm tempted to get winter tyres for these 17"s on ours for winter, & put 4 18's on & keep the 17" spare underneath.

I do like those of yours...Mmm.....mmm :cool:

Are they a new design?

Hi Mickyblue

it's because the locasion were the spaire wheel is it will not take a 18'' wheel i still have all the original wheels it was delivered with i was going to use the 17'' wheel has a spaire
but was advised not to by the dealer.Thay are the new sportsline from VW thay come in black or silver.

Thanks for the head unit info G&H. Though I have to say as an iPhone owner (and general Apple fan), I am tempted by the Panasonic Appradio! Google it!

Nice looking Cali congratulations on your purchase !

A word of warning on tyre goo.... once this has been used on a tyre repair places will not do a permanent repair on it as their adhesive will not stick, unless things have changed.

put 4 18's on & keep the 17" spare underneath.

It is illegal to use tyres of different sizes on the same axle so beware, may do weird things to the diff & steering with one being larger than the other.

hI Ian

That's look's realy good would like to see that working.

G&H

Back