Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Meyle brand parts

GreatResigner

GreatResigner

Done sending emails
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello, I have seen that Heritage Parts stock a wide range of the Meyle branded parts. I have never used Meyle parts before. Has anyone on here had any experience of fitting these parts? How have you experienced their quality as compared to other brands, or the genuine VW parts? I have a T5 2.5 SE TDI Auto Cali from 2007, that has been well maintained by the previous owner.

Hello, I have seen that Heritage Parts stock a wide range of the Meyle branded parts. I have never used Meyle parts before. Has anyone on here had any experience of fitting these parts? How have you experienced their quality as compared to other brands, or the genuine VW parts? I have a T5 2.5 SE TDI Auto Cali from 2007, that has been well maintained by the previous owner.

Heritage Parts are well respected in VW circles. They would only sell Meyle if it was decent, otherwise they would have alot of unhappy customers.

VW will discontinue parts for some older models over time. Hence the need for companies like Meyle.

Last edited:
Meyle have been around for donkeys years and have billions of product in use world wide.
well respected in After market

Meyle is a lot of OE kit I believe? I always plump for them or Febi Bilstein.
Yeah, Bilstein have a great rep but they are not cheap. They are also gas, rather than hydraulic. Don’t know whether that makes a lot of odds though. Or if it makes any difference having hydraulic on the front whilst having gas ones on the back.

. Or if it makes any difference having hydraulic on the front whilst having gas ones on the back.
……..or just drive the van and enjoy the view?

Back