Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It finally arrived.....

Cali Steve

Cali Steve

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
just taken delivery of our new California Ocean and are thoroughly excited at the potential adventures that lie ahead.

Have not posted a lot on the forums, but I just wanted to extend a very big thank you to all who have contributed the masses of information and advice that we have been trawling through since last May.
I am sure we will have more questions as we try and work our way through all the technology that is part of the Cali experience.

We collected our Cali from Hull VW and had a very good handover, the guys have been great there so many thanks to the team, after picking a few things up we had a run out and overnight stop at the Fox and Rabbit on the Pickering to Whitby road. The temperature was down to -5 outside and the bike rack covered in ice but was a great start to life in the Cali.

Once again many thx.
Steve

Sounds like your going to have some adventures in 2017!

I'm so pleased ours came on time instead of the expected delays, away again this weekend.

Ye ha.

...message ends...

I am sure we will have more questions as we try and work our way through all the technology that is part of the Cali experience
Welcome and I am sure here are a lot of good threads about nearly everything. I look forward to some adventurous pictures with your van.

sapto

Just curious but why do you always put message ends on the end of all your posts?
Ha ha :)

If you use tapatalk as a reader for the forum it adds a very annoying tag line to your messages that you don't see but everyone else does. It is a pet hate to some who use a browser for the forum as lots of messages have the same "sent by tapatalk etc..." at the end

Most turn it off but the more creative turn it into something witty instead.

... over and out!