Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this the most expensive Cali ever!

And no climatronic air con..
Yes, but it's a "prototype".

Let's hope they don't make another.

I didn't think anything could be uglier than a T6.1 but I think they may have pulled it off.

Presumably they've kept it plugged in and the leisure batteries topped up.

Just think of all the dealer visits the new owner is going to need to replace perished components due to it sitting around for months. Damp cold months at that.

What a way to blow 80k?!

The number needs to start with a 7…

Anyone fancy a beach, that’s got to be the most expensive one I’ve seen!!!!o_O
View attachment 89991
And it doesn’t even have fogs!

Or LEDs, Art Velours, Panoramic Roof, 3 Zone Climate, Heated Seats and also Standard alloys. Doesn’t even look like it’s got a Parking Heater!

Probably about £56k if ordered new with discount.

Last edited:
There are some greedy people about. Hopefully ours will arrive by the end of the year!

And it doesn’t even have fogs!

Or LEDs, Art Velours, Panoramic Roof, 3 Zone Climate, Heated Seats and also Standard alloys. Doesn’t even look like it’s got a Parking Heater!

Probably about £56k if ordered new with discount.
Bonkers choices ticking the two-tone and electric sliding door boxes, but missing the parking heater, 3-zone climate and pano roof!
Clearly a car dealer rather than California camper spec’ing that…

Bonkers choices ticking the two-tone and electric sliding door boxes, but missing the parking heater, 3-zone climate and pano roof!
Clearly a car dealer rather than California camper spec’ing that…
They must of seen us saying the price is bonkers as it’s been reduced now.C275B802-F03B-4030-98BA-866570F6F4C3.png

I've had a couple of beers so far this evening, but my eyes are telling me this is a T6 interior cross bred with a 6.1, for £75k.

I've had a couple of beers so far this evening, but my eyes are telling me this is a T6 interior cross bred with a 6.1, for £75k.

bargain

"# This vehicle is not currently an Approved Used Vehicle and will only be supplied to you when all Approved Used Vehicle Standards are met"
Wonder which bit doesn't comply??
It looks like it’s been registered as a demonstrator & wont be approved used until it’s six months old. States not available until Jan.

Back