Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How much road tax is it for 02/09/2022 Grand California 3.88T

G

G-A-R-Y

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Dealer seems vague but I thought it was PHG £160 but looking on line it could be £570 according to Parkers.

Please advise as we are collecting Tuesday

Just renewed mine on a 3.88T GC600 which is listed as a PHGV - £165

Unfortunately, mine falls in to a small tax window being a very early GC680 and I am in the £570 bracket, but I thought the newer ones were in line with what @GordonH has recently paid.

Gordon, what year is your van, I need the document reference number but again the dealer seems vague.

Gordon, what year is your van, I need the document reference number but again the dealer seems vague.
What year is the one you are collecting? If it is a used vehicle just put the reg in to cartaxcheck.co.uk and it will tell you. Ignore me asking what year yours is, I should’ve read the title of the thread!!! :headbang

Last edited:
Sorry, just seen this. … it’s April 2022. It’s a GC600 3,88t. The key to PHGV is the weight being >3500kg.

Just paid road tax in Germany for my Cali Coast> 220 euro

I bought the van(Grand 680) in the end, tax is £165 but I set up direct debit so £14.43 a month.

Back