Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Helen from Harrogate/York

H

helenherbert

VIP Member
'New' ex demo picked up end of December - natural grey, 32 miles. Did the big trip south to see relatives in it - what a great way to travel. Not camped yet...but can't wait. Just a few extras to buy - vanorack, portapotti, duvalays - and the great driveaway awning decision! The forum is so useful -but has me glued to my computer when I should be out in my beautiful new van!

Welcome Helen I love driving my Cali it's like sitting in an armchair
Lovely part of the country you live. Exciting times ahead for you.
Where are you planning to camp in 2012?

First trip will be local, somewhere in the Dales - but Applecross in Scottish Highland beckons plus day trips to the Lakes for my husbands fell running/walking habit. We usually tent camp so the van should extend our season - though quite cosy as we have two teenagers to sleep in it as well.

I have two teenage daughters and at the moment they love it upstairs.not sure how long the oldest one will
Still want to come with us. Certainly a step up from the tent. Clamping I think they call it.

These Duvalays seem very popular!! Hi Helen, welcome. I've found this forum so useful; we pick ours up later this month. Woo pee dooooo!!

Also looking forward to the Deershed festival in July - just up the road for us - small but excellent!

helenherbert said:
Also looking forward to the Deershed festival in July - just up the road for us - small but excellent!
There are hundreds of small fests out there; often created by folks who have done the big ones and know what punters want. Hapiness is: a functioning loo; real ale; great food; nice mix of music; crafts; something for the kids; small site etc etc etc. we are looking to really start exploring more hence the thread in "Travel"

Back