Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have we already reached ‘peak’ California?

D

Dill Tart

Dilltart
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
The Range Rover L322 is considered possibly ‘peak’ Range Rover, have we already reached ‘peak’ California with say, the T6?

The Range Rover L322 is considered possibly ‘peak’ Range Rover, have we already reached ‘peak’ California with say, the T6?
absolutely agree on L322, own two of them.
only one cali 6.1, one year and a half now, and simply love it.
it sometimes happened to compare with L322, I have been saying that is as much as comfortable in long rides.

Only time will tell I guess. We are extremely happy with our 6.1 and at the moment we cannot conceive upgrading to the 7.0 when it comes. But who knows ?!

Bit controversial, possibly, but LR peaked early with the Range Rover. For me the peak was the 1993 Vogue SE with the 4.2 litre V8. You still had to drive it, no computers sorting the cogs out for you.

WRT the California, it is the T6.1.

interior of a T6.1 with the exterior of a T5.1 but with the T6.1 LED headlights would be just about perfect.
Very happy with the cab of our 6, but the wardrobe doors (and arguably the control panel) of the 6.1 are improvements, I think. The 6 also has the panoramic bellows but without the built in shower option.

Back