Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Festivals

A

abbeyfoto

Guest User
Hi Guys

Thought I'd open this one as I'd like to use my pending Cali - when it arrives - to do "festivals". Classic music, jazz, folk, books etc - including Edinburgh. Not sure Edinburgh is Cali-friendly; tell me if I am wrong. Anyway if there are other like minded here with suggestions on with events/sites combinations I'd love to hear from you.

http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=385&hilit=Music+festivals

Hi there,
there is already a "Music Festival" thread which contains a lot of chat.

There are some good campsites around Edinburgh but I wouldn't plan on taking my Cali into town!! Parking is a nightmare and the city centre roads are significantly disrupted with the current tram construction. Edinburgh does though have a fantastic public bus service!!

Iain

For anybody who’s interested, Towersey Fringe is this Sunday in Towersey village near Thame. It’s a small festival with free entry. Last year was great. Ken Bruce (DJ) is a local resident and normally hosts the day. His band, ‘No Direction’ :) normally kick off the music. Good music, food and beer. Things for the kids and dog friendly.

IMG_4784.png

Pennfest on sale today. Not a bad line up so far.

IMG_0416.jpeg

Lindisfarne is awesome. Go there

Disappointingly, Pennfest has been cancelled today:-

We know many of our regular attendees were very excited about the 2024 edition but over the past few months it has become more and more apparent that with lower than anticipated ticket sales coupled with significantly increasing costs in a very challenging economic climate has made it impossible to deliver the event to the standard our customers have become accustomed to, despite looking at all available options.

Back