Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excellent service from VW Breeze Totton.

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All.

Our 2018 has just had the rear EGR pipe replaced with the upgraded part also today had the footwell lights replaced, all sorted under the extended warranty. Once again the staff at Breeze in my opinion are excellent.
Angela and Derek are a credit to Breeze VW.
Thank you to you both keep up the good work.

Alan

Nice to see Derek mentioned.

Sadly struggling with Breeze at the moment. Maybe I'm expecting too much. No one answered the phone (maybe 1min or so) so I had to pop in (was passing anyway but had to detour).

The place was near enough empty, but I had to wait. In the end it took 15minutes to find out that they didn't keep a trim clip in stock (very common item) and that they would have to order it in. No, they wouldn't post it to me and no they weren't allowed to give out part numbers. So it would take me about 45min travel time during the day to get there and back for the £2.15 item

Item 16 on the parts diagram - parts number 7E0843514 - @53p

Sadly struggling with Breeze at the moment. Maybe I'm expecting too much. No one answered the phone (maybe 1min or so) so I had to pop in (was passing anyway but had to detour).

The place was near enough empty, but I had to wait. In the end it took 15minutes to find out that they didn't keep a trim clip in stock (very common item) and that they would have to order it in. No, they wouldn't post it to me and no they weren't allowed to give out part numbers. So it would take me about 45min travel time during the day to get there and back for the £2.15 item

Tried ebay?

Not yet. Just had to quickly find the parts number for the posting. But I used to buy all the common Landrover trim clips from a recommended eBay supplier. I couldn't tell the difference. So I'll nip back into my eBay history.

Always nice to have spares on the shelf but I'm not yet pulling the VW apart on a regular basis. Side door is noisy so I need to whip the trim off and have a look / give it a good clean.

Which Breeze ? The only problem I’ve experienced is trying to get through to the Portsmouth Parts Dept. If they don’t answer the call gets diverted to another branch…… but luckily they were able to order the part for collection at Portsmouth.

Southampton. Very quiet.

Tried ebay?

Just ordered. Had to check out who was a previously recommended third party supplier (Byronix - first on the link posted) / that I used on my Landrover as the quaility was superb and you couldn't tell that difference against those supplied by Landrover.