Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JuanVecino2023

JuanVecino2023

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi

I have read many views/reviews etc and trialed rental vans with VW mattress.

It seems some alternative to the VW mattress may be wise.

I have narrowed this down to the following (please feel free to add others) on the poll.

Seems there is a trade off -

We use a Vango air mattress downstairs, slight gap but fits well and is comfortable.

Not sure how to add to the poll.

Upstairs we have the Outdoor Revolution as it’s wider (you can remove the VW mattress and keep it in the roof).

You've spent a shed load of money on buying the best camper. Why not buy the best mattress, the Brandrup EXTEND, only £409.99 at the club shop. It will also have a good residual resale value like your Cali.

You've spent a shed load of money on buying the best camper. Why not buy the best mattress, the Brandrup EXTEND, only £409.99 at the club shop. It will also have a good residual resale value like your Cali.
Yes its very comfortable, easy to store. I leave the duvet on the bed and just fold the Extend back so its ready made for next time, just add pillows.

After 7 years with the original mattress and 4 months with an air mattress I really consider the Optima mattres, its 11.5 cm thich so thicker than the more expensive Brandrup iextend and Fanello:

After 7 years with the original mattress and 4 months with an air mattress I really consider the Optima mattres, its 11.5 cm thich so thicker than the more expensive Brandrup iextend and Fanello:
How do you find the bed compared with original pad?

I am a bigger dude and original mattress tends to give me back issues.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Memory foam will always be comfier than an airbed.

We had one of these, might have been from club shop, was very comfy.

IMG_5130.jpegIMG_5126.jpegIMG_5127.jpeg

Back