Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Does this take the Cali's crown for coolest camper?

Wow that’s fab definitely a lottery win purchase though! Imagine the insurance cost too! Think I might be too worried to take it out anywhere!!

Wow that’s fab definitely a lottery win purchase though! Imagine the insurance cost too! Think I might be too worried to take it out anywhere!!
Didn't think of that! but if you can afford the quarter of a million price tag I doubt you'd lose too much sleep over the four figured insurance premium....
I'd be too scared of wild camping in that as I reckon you'd run the risk of getting carjacked for something of that value :Nailbiting

I know this has been mentioned in previous threads, but it's the first time I've seen a full review, it's the Hymer Venture S and it looks like nothing I've ever seen before. It starts at £200k but by the time you've specced it probably nearer 230k - 250k!!!!

Would suit an exceptionally well healed Cali owner who wishes to upgrade..... Thoughts?

Love it. The Frankia Yukon isn’t half bad either and much less money.

IMG_0113.png

Looks like the design is already been emulated!!!!

Looks like the design is already been emulated!!!!

I think this is going to become 'quite the thing' & there'll be dozens of personal conversions with similar coming to YouTube.

30-min video (German, with subtitles) for those who want a better look around:

30-min video (German, with subtitles) for those who want a better look around:

Omg, his head barely reached over the top of the bonnet! Is he very small or is it huge?

I saw it too at the Motorhome Show earlier this week, the guy on the stand said he had already sold one that morning and that was on the first day!
I was told that the waiting list stretches to the end of next year. Seeing it in the flesh I don't like it any less!!!!