Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Differences between a California & a Marco Polo

Sold my Cali - I almost cried, but have an MP on order for delivery next month. Great video of which I agree to most of the pros/cons, however no mention of price. For us, it came down to the fact the same spec Cali was £10K more than the MP (both at list price) and I just love all the toys!

Our man at Brooklands MB knew the van very well and we had a two hour play before buying - so I think much like the VW van centres, there aren't good dealerships, but good people within them. It is their job :)

Very happy to bring it along to a meet. As long as I wont get lynched!

My heart said Cali but head went MP - let's see what happens over the next couple of years as I'm sure I will be back!
Kevin, have you sold the MP yet and if so how would you rate the residual. I sold a cali recently and it came to about £400/yr so I’d be interested to compare before I commit one way or another this time.

I don't think anyone buys a MP cos they might have better residuals. It's a well known fact the Cali is one of the top vehicles for retaining value. You're safer with a VW, especially given what is on the horizon in the Cali ecosystem.
PS The MP is not a looker.

I don't think anyone buys a MP cos they might have better residuals. It's a well known fact the Cali is one of the top vehicles for retaining value. You're safer with a VW, especially given what is on the horizon in the Cali ecosystem.
PS The MP is not a looker.
Any decent camper will retain its value, good residuals are not exclusive to a VW Cali.

Back