Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cupboard storage containers

VIP Member
Hi,

I know its been done before but can anybody point me to the optimum sized plastic containers to fit in the kitchen cupboards ? Lids an option but just want to take full advantage of the space and manage the chaos of tins & other foodstuffs... ( plus if I stare at eBay too much more I will go nuts / bankrupt :Nailbiting).

Thanks in anticipation.

I posted info in another thread on this, will try to find it.

I use plasticboxshop.co.uk which has a search feature, put in dimensions of space to be filled and it will find a box to fit.IMG_0919.jpgIMG_0917.jpgIMG_0924.jpgIMG_0921.jpgIMG_0916.jpg

Thanks for that - select by measured available size - that's helpful.

Nice job keeping the place tidy - I need to adopt some of that habit....

3 boxes in the fridge - genius!

I was going to find the "like" icon but worried I might upset someone if I pressed the wrong one ;-)

Andy

3 boxes in the fridge - genius!

I was going to find the "like" icon but worried I might upset someone if I pressed the wrong one ;-)

Andy

:Dand space down the side for 4 bottles of beer or two of wine

I use Ikea Skubb boxes - fold-out fabric ones. I just happened to have some spare ones, and found they fit quite well in the under-sink cupboards and hold plates, cups etc. I keep pans in the other cupboard in a black Ikea Boholmen washing-up bowl with handles in the sides, which is quite handy if we have a lot of washing up and need to take it to the campsite facilities instead of doing it in the van.

I went to Staples and ased if I could take a variety of boxes out to the Cali in the car park to test them out! They were very accommodating! I ended up using the ones with the blue handles...can get tins in... A cake box from Morrisons for the picnic crockery so it doesn't slide in transit...bowls upside down in the dip in the lid.

Back