Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cruise control - standard or option?

D

Dan

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Does anyone know for sure whether cruise control (the basic one, not acc) comes as standard on an ocean?

I ordered it as a £204 option when I ordered at the beginning of December but now I've noticed that it's listed as standard equipment in the new Cali brochure.

The dealer seemed to think it was still a cost option but is trying to find out for me? Has anyone else had this issue?

It was standard on my T5, not sure why they would change it?

It was standard on my T5, not sure why they would change it?
To disguise the price increase possibly. End of model range often have lots of inclusive accessories whereas the new model has them as cost options. Standard practice.

Considering they've already increased the price of the T6 over comparable T5 models, you'd think they'd let us keep cruise as standard.

Surely if it's printed as being standard in the new T6 brochure they will have to honour it and not charge.

Considering they've already increased the price of the T6 over comparable T5 models, you'd think they'd let us keep cruise as standard.

Surely if it's printed as being standard in the new T6 brochure they will have to honour it and not charge.
Depends on the Order Date compared with the Brochure Date I presume.

Dan. Appreciate you letting us know what the dealer comes back with. My Ocean being made this week (Fingers crossed) & we also spec'd the £204 option of cruise control. thanks

I queried this and my dealer confirmed it is a cost option despite the wording in the brochure!

Depends on the Order Date compared with the Brochure Date I presume.

The current price list states it's a £204 option whilst the current t6 brochure states it's standard equipment. I think the brochure was printed prior to placing my order but wasn't available at my local dealer.

Dan. Appreciate you letting us know what the dealer comes back with. My Ocean being made this week (Fingers crossed) & we also spec'd the £204 option of cruise control. thanks

I'll let you know what they come back with.

Back