Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Charging up from house mains

sheinalouise13

sheinalouise13

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi any ideas why my display didn't show the symbol to indicate I was charging up from house.? I replaced leisure batteries last October and have only been hooked up a couple of times at a site which worked OK. Batteries charge ok from van battery while driving. Any advice? Thanks Sheina

Could it be that the polarity is wrong in the plug or socket if you are using an extention!

Hi any ideas why my display didn't show the symbol to indicate I was charging up from house.? I replaced leisure batteries last October and have only been hooked up a couple of times at a site which worked OK. Batteries charge ok from van battery while driving. Any advice? Thanks Sheina
Firstly. When hooked up do you have a mains supply in the mains socket on the end of the Kitchen Unit?
What voltage is shown on the Control Panel without Mains hookup and with Mains Hookup?

Check all connections are in properly - plug in house fuse?

Back