Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Camper Jam #15 - 5th - 7th July 2024

I'm coming too (I bought tickets some time ago and booked a crossing with LeShuttle) but I thought: I'll let it know. I am at the Family Camping. It's our 4th time (I think, but I can still edit my post, right). Maybe I'll pop in sometime to say hello.

I'm coming too (I bought tickets some time ago and booked a crossing with LeShuttle) but I thought: I'll let it know. I am at the Family Camping. It's our 4th time (I think, but I can still edit my post, right). Maybe I'll pop in sometime to say hello.
Well done for making the trip, be great to meet you, hope you can come and find me in club camping

Well done for making the trip, be great to meet you, hope you can come and find me in club camping
I'll try. We are usually mainly in the field with the food trucks and tents or visit the traders' stalls again. I also take a long (hours) walk every time we're there and take pictures of everything I find noteworthy. So I would also understand that the club campsite is empty when I pass because there so much to do :D but I will try.

July 7th it's my birthday so I will have my birthday hat on. We'll also bring an ukulele.

Last edited:
Hi Chris / @Mr T
After talking with you at Vanwest last year in our red Coast we will also be on the VWCC camp at Camperjam 24 in our GC600.
Ben and Hazel

Hi Chris / @Mr T
After talking with you at Vanwest last year in our red Coast we will also be on the VWCC camp at Camperjam 24 in our GC600.
Ben and Hazel
Hi Ben, yes I remember chatting to you both, great to hear you’ve got a Grand now. Hope you’re enjoying it.
Look forward to seeing you and Hazel at Camper Jam :cheers

Club camping is almost full accross the site.
If you wish to join us in California Club Camping don’t delay and get those tickets booked quickly!
Always a fab weekend :bananadance2
Is club camping full ?
I know that general camping was nearly full.

Looking forward to belting out the wrong lyrics

"Sex on Fire"
Misheard Lyrics:
Your sax is on fire
Original Lyrics:
Your sex is on fire !
suggestions on a post card (ps, tip ; there is a website )