Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cali-killers....

@Lightning , if you want overlanders take a look here
There's a meet every year just nearby where i live , each september , don't know this year doh.

Last edited:
There a meet every year just nearby where i live , each september , don't know this year doh.
Thanks, that thread gave me goosebumps. All those Unimogs.

View attachment 61570

The cockroach of the automotive world, UAZ Burghanka, unbreakable, would love to have one.

Called them the Noddy vehicle for some reason. Funny when you see them on the road. But, yeah, the whole of the stans seem to run on them (and old toyotas). Caught this one on Kazakhstan or Kyrgystan. Should be fun I guess ...

IMG_20190713_201957.jpg

There's a meet every year just nearby where i live , each september , don't know this year doh.

Interesting. somewhere around that time, we may be on our way to Switzerland. Sept is still ways away ... so may just try and make it there. :thumb

That takes me back I had the box version. I could never believe how big the cab was compared to other vans we were running at the time.
It‘s gorgeous and looks really well loved. I’ve been looking at similar ones for sale.

It‘s gorgeous and looks really well loved. I’ve been looking at similar ones for sale.

That could be interesting and at least you should be able to fix it and it doesn't matter if you drop your keys in a puddle.

So we are well off topic now.
I was offered this one for 150k eurosDSCN1964.JPG

This one was a prototype which the industrialist developer said cost him 500k euros, so too expensive to produce.

Greece Apr to June 2016 057.JPG

Greece Apr to June 2016 059.JPG

And this one cost 1k euros from a German auction with a very happy hippy owner.Greece Apr to June 2016 053.JPGGreece Apr to June 2016 054.JPG

Wouldn't want the fuel bill and not much chance of some scrote breaking in.

How about this? A little more space than a Cali, although a little tricky to find a good camping spot I suspect. Spotted parked up in Edinburgh yesterday

80A7B653-65B0-4C7F-9E0D-9720DDF4D43F.jpeg

A459C3BF-CF44-4F70-91A9-7457560F09A6.jpeg