Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Broken (Happy) woof

Just back from our holibobs in NL. The dogs are exhausted after lots of walks in the local forest and around the hunnebeds, and of course, the swimming. The bed on the far side is a small pond used to filtrate the water so no chemicals required. Perfect for dogs.
The last pic, if you can zoom in, shows a very jealous girl watching as she wanted to swim too…
D5541F0C-CB00-4F16-B983-0A93179CA5E5.jpeg

69920AB5-1EF9-4DE6-A7C8-EA786BA7563F.jpeg

85E2E0A0-F654-4063-A953-7D41F0DDA252.jpeg

Great pics.
Had the ‘Scottish’ bug with these 4 this last week. Missing another show.
Glad to hear all ok there now.
The pics are phenomenal.
Blimey not sure how you cope with 4 woofs having squits for a week.
When he gets bugs now they really hit him hard, fingers crossed he’s ok just need to feed him back up slowly.

Blimey not sure how you cope with 4 woofs having squits for a week.
When he gets bugs now they really hit him hard, fingers crossed he’s ok just need to feed him back up slowly.
I just stay home and don’t go camping… missed shows last weekend… but we’ll be ok.
Only one dog was ‘low’ with the squits. So I kept a good eye on her. The others were still full of beans.
And each dog was only ill for 1-2 days.
The worst thing is the floors… when you know they are all ill, I just throw small wet towels over the offending patches, cuts out the smell… then when all are recovered I can clean quite easily… otherwise I’d be in a never ending circle…

Zebedee nose was just like that when he was younger, went all black when he got older.

I’m getting tempted to get another one, tough as Zeb has some great traits he could pass on (but some bad too!).
Great dogs for travelling and hiking, if you can’t cope with all the hair in that lovely cali give me a shout and I’ll come pinch him;)
Ha! Her nose was almost all pink when we got her. I think a little bit of pink will stay. She is a moulter though, she stays on the floor in the van so it’s not so bad! We lost our last collie last year and had considered another before she died - but she liked being the only dog I think!

Ha! Her nose was almost all pink when we got her. I think a little bit of pink will stay. She is a moulter though, she stays on the floor in the van so it’s not so bad! We lost our last collie last year and had considered another before she died - but she liked being the only dog I think!
That was Zebedee as a pup, with pink nose35894245-343C-4311-BBCB-2891D1BEE662.png

nice hills those
Yep great few days and very quiet up on the bumps. Hoping to get a few more in as Zebedee is now fighting fit apart from crawling with ticks today about 20!
Thought he was on his last legs not that long ago.

Yep great few days and very quiet up on the bumps. Hoping to get a few more in as Zebedee is now fighting fit apart from crawling with ticks today about 20!
Thought he was on his last legs not that long ago.
Yikes, hate ticks but dont get many thankfully