Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aspiring Cali Owner!

We wait for your decision with bated breath then!! Seriously though, welcome, and post any questions or comments you like. You’ll usually get a quick response, and no question is stupid, we’ve all been there. We rented before ordering too.
:welcome

if it’s a new one you are after, be aware that there is word on the street that last day dealers are taking orders before the books close is today ..almost certainly this week.

if it’s a new one you are after, be aware that there is word on the street that last day dealers are taking orders before the books close is today ..almost certainly this week.
May be too late for a factory order already according to DtD:

As of April 15th, 2024, Volkswagen has stopped accepting orders for the current California model.

However, dealers are holding a number of vans in stock, ready for immediate delivery. Please see the selection of available vehicles on our special offers page linked here.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you get some fine weather as that can have a ‘big play’ in decisions, as with your own van you say “yep, we’re off”, not at the mercy of when you booked.
It took me 6 years after our first rental to persuade my husband. Having said that, the rental was a 1969 VW , manual, no power steering and the site Gairloch (west Highlands) in October with short days and long nights and a big Labrador taking up lots of room…. but the seed was sown.
We’ve had our van 5 years now and loving every day in it.
Oh and 3rd Labrador loves it too.

IMG_4752.jpeg

May be too late for a factory order already according to DtD:

As of April 15th, 2024, Volkswagen has stopped accepting orders for the current California model.

However, dealers are holding a number of vans in stock, ready for immediate delivery. Please see the selection of available vehicles on our special offers page linked here.

Be wary - they could well be returned / rejected ones!

Our van had been spec’d and rejected by the buyer 5 years ago as it didn't have the privacy glass on the spec.
We bought ‘off the forecourt’, brand new and not one issue so far…… very much dependant on ‘why it’s there’.